To Hiram Luten
- 1862 October 19
Luten, Lambert, 1837-1916.
- 0.02 Cubic Feet 14 items The Lambert Luten letters (1861-1865; 0.02 cubic feet, 14 items) comprise correspondence written by Lambert Luten, a Civil War Union solider, to his brother, Hiram, and his parents, Berteld and Gezinna Luten.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Slavery, abolition, and emancipation
- Soldiers -- Correspondence.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Correspondence.
- Racism -- United States -- Public opinion
- Military history.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.