Low Income Housing Area Survey: a Circular Presenting the Technique for Securing and Tabulating Data on Composition, Income, and Expenditures for Household Facilities, of Families Living in Dwelling Units Found to be Substandard on the Basis of Data Concurrently Gathered in a Real Property Survey, 1939
- United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Social Research. Low Income Housing Area Survey (U.S.).
- iv, 247 pages, 15 unnumbered leaves: illustrations; 28 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3.W 89/2:52/9
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Low Income Housing Area Survey (U.S.)
- Low-income housing -- United States
- Housing surveys -- United States
- Washington, D.C.: Works Progress Administration, Division of Social Research
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.