Record book 5
Kentucky. County Court (Fayette County).
- 4 Reels 4 reels of microfilm (8 volumes) The Fayette County burnt records (dated 1794-1803; 4 reels; 8 volumes and index) consists of microfilm copies of manuscript certified copies made of Fayette county records which remained after a fire destroyed the offices of the quarter sessions court and the county court in 1803.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public records -- Kentucky -- Fayette County.
- County government -- Kentucky -- Fayette County -- Records and correspondence.
- Court records -- Kentucky -- Fayette County.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.