Inventory of Federal Archives in the States: Series XII, No.31, Veteran's Administration, New York
Survey of Federal Archives (U.S.). United States. Work Projects Administration. Division of Community Service Programs. National Archives (U.S.).
- 157 p.; 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number FW 4.14:F 317/ser.12/no.31
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Veterans Administration -- Archives -- Catalogs
- Archives -- New York -- Catalogs
- People with disabilities -- Rehabilitation -- United States
- Military pensions -- United States
- United States. Federal Housing Administration -- Archives -- Catalogs
- New York -- History -- Sources
- New York, N.Y.: Survey of Federal Archives
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.