Vinson lectures associate justices, by CK Berryman, Washington Evening Star
- 1946 October 6
- 166 Cubic Feet 381 document boxes, seven textile items, three map folders, one artwork
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections Research Center. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Economic stabilization.
- Elections -- United States -- Congresses.
- Judges -- Correspondence.
- Judges -- United States.
- Judicial opinions
- Judicial process -- United States
- Legislators -- Correspondence.
- New Deal, 1933-1939.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans.
- World War, 1939-1945.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.