Title Slide, "Epoch II 1900-1916. 'For hope shall brighten days to come and memory gild the past.'"
Barker, Besse B., 1897-1993.
- 2.63 cubic feet (11 boxes): 362 items
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Barker, Besse B., 1897-1993
- Faulconer, Nannie G., 1865?-1940
- School buildings--Kentucky--Fayette County
- School children--Kentucky--Fayette County
- School superintendents--Kentucky--Fayette County
- Classrooms--Kentucky--Fayette County
- Rural schools--Kentucky--Fayette County
- Education--Kentucky--Fayette County
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.