Micrographia: or Some physiological descriptions of minute bodies made by magnifying glasses· With observations and inquiries thereupon
Hooke, Robert, 1635-1703.
- 18 p. l., 246,  p. XXXVIII pl. (partly fold.) 31 cm. Call number QH271 .H79. Autographed: Flamsteed, John (Special Collections copy).
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Magnifying glasses--Early works to 1800
- Microscopy--Early works to 1800
- Natural history--Pre-Linnean works
- London, Printed by J. Martyn and J. Allestry, 1665
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.