Life of the Rev. Elisha W. Green : one of the founders of the Kentucky Normal and Theological Institute--now the State University of Louisville : eleven years moderator of the Mt. Zion Baptist Association, five years moderator of the Consolidated Baptist Educational Association and over thirty years pastor of the Colored Baptist Churches of Maysville and Paris / written by himself.
- Green, Elisha Winfield..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Green, Elisha Winfield.
- Kentucky Normal and Theological Institute.
- African Americans --Kentucky --Biography.
- African Americans Baptists --Kentucky --Biography.
- African American clergy --Kentucky --Biography.
- Baptists --Kentucky --Clergy --Biography.
- Slaves --Kentucky --Biography.
- African Americans --Relgion.
- Slavery --Kentucky --History --19th century.
- Republican Printing Office : Maysville, Ky.
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.