World War I scrapbook
- 63.45 Cubic Feet 220 boxes The John Jacob Niles papers (dated 1905-1984; 63.45 cubic ft.; 220 boxes) contain correspondence, musical and literary manuscripts, and other materials written or collected by John Jacob Niles.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Property rights reside with the University of Kentucky. Literary rights remain vested in the Niles family. Permission must be obtained to publish or quote extensively. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Motion pictures.
- Folk songs, English -- United States.
- Musicians -- Correspondence.
- Sheet music.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Aerial operations.
- Video tapes.
- Aeronautics -- History
- Composers -- Correspondence.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.