Autograph Letter Signed. Marqués de Ussel. To Conde de Oñate. Cartagena. Exmo. señor. Muy sensible me ha sido la muerte de nuestro amo (que en paz descanse) por lo que escrivo al Rey la adjunta
- 1788 December 20
- 5.85 Cubic feet 13 boxes; 921 items The Collection on Manuscript Documents from Spain (dated 1139-1798; 5.85 cubic feet; 921 items) includes legal documents, ecclesiastical records, and personal papers in Latin, Spanish, Catalan, French, and Italian generated by Spanish dukes, counts, clerics, students, merchants, property owners, and many others.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Legal documents--Spain
- Manuscripts, Latin (Medieval and modern)--Spain (local)
- Manuscripts, Renaissance--Spain (local)
- Manuscripts, Spanish--Spain
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.