William Henry Pattisson letter from [Nathaniel?] Johnston, with a note from [J. H.?] Strutt
- 1835 July 17, July 21
- 43.94 Cubic Feet 86 boxes, 4 oversize boxes, 22 items Poor-Good Peal accession no. 11453.
- The physical rights to the materials in this collection are held by the University of Kentucky Special Collections Research Center. Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Art and literature -- England -- History -- 19th century.
- European literature -- 19th century.
- English literature.
- Lake poets
- Poets, English -- 19th century
- Authors, English -- 19th century
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.