Correspondence, ledgers, and receipts
- Troutman, Leonard, 1776-1841.
- 0.8 Cubic feet 2 boxes The Troutman family papers include financial records, business records, legal documents and some correspondence of the Troutman family of Nelson County, Ky. The majority of the correspondence originated with Leonard Troutman and his son, Franklin.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- African Americans.
- Land settlement--Kentucky.
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.