Argument of Hon. Henry L. Stone of Mt. Sterling, Ky. : delivered May 20th, 21st, and 24th, 1880, before the jury in the Jefferson Court of Common Pleas, at Louisville, in behalf of the defendant on the trial of the celebrated libel suit of Thomas M. Green vs. Thomas F. Hargis / reported by Charles A. Graham ; with an appendix containing the pleadings, instructions, verdict, judgment, executions, officer's returns thereon, and sketches of the jurors.
Stone, Henry Lane, 1842-.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Green, Thomas Marshall, 1837-1904 Trials, litigation, etc.
- Hargis, Thomas Frazier, 1842-1903 Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Libel) United States.
- Printed at the Roundabout Office, : Frankfort, Ky. :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.