135 East 2nd [Second] street. Built in 1838 by Thomas K. Layton. House was sold by Layton's heirs in 1963 to Sarah Aubrey. Bought by Thomas P. Dudley in 1869
Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation..
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky