173 North Limestone. Built before 1806 for Isabella Lake, sold in 1807 to John Carty, then sold to Daniel M. Troutman in 1808
Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation..
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky