Life of General Robert Hatton : including his most important public speeches / together, with much of his Washington & army correspondence, by James Vaulx Drake.
- Drake, James Vaulx..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hatton, Robert, 1827-1862.
- Tennessee Politics and government.
- Confederate States of America. Army. Tennessee Infantry Regiment, 13th.
- United States. Congress (36th : 1859-1861)
- United States Politics and government To 1865.
- Marshall & Bruce, : Nashville :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.