Force or consent as the basis of American government / by Mary Scrugham ; the debate on the subject by the author and W.H. Townsend.
Scrugham, Mary, b. 1885..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865.
- Clay, Henry, 1777-1852.
- United States History Civil War, 1861-1865 Causes.
- Slavery United States.
- Secession.Townsend, William H. (William Henry), 1890-1964.
- Lexington, Ky. Chapter of the United Daughters of the Confederacy, : [Lexington] :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.