of this page
of entire item
Bryant's Station and the memorial proceedings held on its site under the auspices of the Lexington chapter, D.A.R., August the 18th, 1896, in honor of its heroic mothers and daughters / prepared for publication by Reuben T. Durrett.
- Durrett, Reuben T. (Reuben Thomas), 1824-1913..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kentucky History To 1792.
- Bryant's Station (Ky.) Siege, 1782.
- Blue Licks, Battle of the, Ky., 1782.
- Indians of North America Wars 1775-1783.
- Indians of North America Kentucky.
- Filson Club.Scott, Elizabeth Slaughter Bassett.
- Stanton, Henry Thompson, 1834-1898.
- Ranck, George Washington, 1841-1900.
- Young, Bennett Henderson, 1843-1919.
- J.P. Morton, printers, : Lousville, Ky. :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.