Community Action in Appalachia: An Appraisal of the "War on Poverty" in a Rural Setting of Southeastern Kentucky, August 1968; Unit 7: Modernization of Life Styles
University of Kentucky. Center for Developmental Change.
- Other contributors include Donohew, Lewis. Photocopies. Unit 1, copy 2 is a photocopy issued by the clearinghouse for Federal Scientific and Technical Information. Report of a study by an interdisciplinary team of the University of Kentucky, performed under Contract 693 between the University of Kentucky Research Foundation and the Office of Economic Opportunity, 1965-68. Includes bibliographical references. Part of the Bert T. Combs Appalachian Collection.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Community Action Program (U.S.)
- Economic assistance, Domestic--Kentucky--Knox county.
- Poor--Kentucky--Knox County
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.