Analysis of Constitutional Provisions Affecting Public Welfare in the State of Arizona
United States. Works Progress Administration. Lowe, Robert C.(Robert Chapin), 1907-. Lander, David S..
- 12 p.; 27 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Program libraries. Call Number Y 3. W 89/2:36/Ar 4i
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- Arizona
- Social workers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Arizona
- Constitutional law -- Arizona
- Washington DC: Works Progress Administration
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.