History of the discovery and settlement of the valley of the Mississippi, by the three great European powers, Spain, France, and Great Britain, and the subsequent occupation, settlement and extension of civil government by the United States until the year 1846.
Monette, John W. (John Wesley).
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mississippi River Valley --History.
- America --Discovery and exploration --Spanish.
- United States --History --Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775.
- Harper & Brothers : New York
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.