- 1904 March
E. F. Spears & Sons..
- 1.8 Cubic feet 4 boxes The E.F. Spears & Sons Hemp Records (dated 1886-1925, undated; 1.8 cubic feet, 4 boxes) comprises correspondence, and product and customer account information documenting the production, distribution and development of hemp and hemp seed in the Bluegrass region of Kentucky (centered in Paris, Ky.).
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Business records--Kentucky.
- Hemp industry--Kentucky--Bourbon County.
- Hemp industry--Kentucky--History--20th century.
- Hemp industry.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.