Trial of Rev. John B. Mahan, for felony : in the Mason Circuit Court of Kentucky, commencing on Tuesday, the 13th, and terminating on Monday, the 19th of November, 1838 / reported by Joseph B. Reid and Henry R. Reeder.
Mahan, John B..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mahan, John B. --Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Slavery) --Kentucky.
- Fugitive slaves --Legal status, laws, etc. --Kentucky.
- Slavery --Law and legislation --United States.
- Samuel A. Alley, printer : Cincinnati, Ohio
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.