Preliminary reports on the southeastern Kentucky coal field / by A.R. Crandall and G. [i.e. J.] M. Hodge, assistants.
- Kentucky. State Geologist..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Coal Kentucky.Crandall, A. R. (Albert Rogers), 1840- . Report on the Pound Gap region.
- Hodge, James Michael, 1850- . Preliminary report on the geology of Letcher, Harlan, Leslie, Perry, and Breathitt counties.
- Hodge, James Michael, 1850- . Preliminary report on the geology of the Lower north fork, Middle and South forks, Kentucky river.
- J.D. Woods, Public Printer and Binder, : Frankfort, Ky. :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.