Quest for a lost race; presenting the theory of Paul B. Du Chaillu, that the English-speaking people of to-day are descended from the Scandinavians rather than the Teutons--from the Normans rather than the Germans / Thomas E. Pickett, member oer of the Filson club, read before the club October 1, 1906.
Pickett, Thomas Edward, 1841-1913..
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ethnology Great Britain.
- National characteristics, English.
- Names, Personal English.
- Du Chaillu, Paul B. (Paul Belloni), 1835-1903.
- Kentucky Social life and customs.
- Scandinavians England.
- J.P. Morton, printers to the Filson Club, : Louisville, Ky. :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.