Natural rock fence-type structure with two women; "At the old spring-house on Arnold's Hill Oct 2nd, 1886" written on front in ink
Sawyier, Paul, 1865-1917.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
- University of Kentucky