Catalogue of the officers and alumni of Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, 1749-1888 / published by order of the Board of Trustees. Historical papers. No.2, 1890. Samuel Lyle, William Lyle, James Ramsey, and John Montgomery, trustees: Wililliam McClung and many alumni : or, the Lyle chapter in the history of Washington and Lee University / William Henry Ruffner.
- Washington and Lee University..
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- Contact the Special Collections Research Center for information regarding rights and use of this collection.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Washington and Lee University Directories.
- Washington and Lee University Biography.
- Graham, William, 1746-1799.
- Lyles family.
- Pastoral theology.Grigsby, Hugh Blair, 1806-1881.
- Ruffner, William Henry, 1824-1908.
- Alexander, Archibald, 1772-1851.
- Blanton, L. H.
- Davidson, Robert, 1808-1876. History of the Presbyterian Church in the state of Kentucky.
- John Murphy, : Baltimore :
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.