Inventory of Federal Archives in the States. Series XII. The Veterans' Administration No. 48, Wisconsin, 1937
United States. Works Progress Administration. Division of Women's and Professional Projects. Wisconsin Historical Records Survey (U.S.). National Archives (U.S.).
- ii, 48 leaves; 28 cm. UK holds archival copy for ASERL Collaborative Federal Depository Library Program libraries and the Federal Information Preservation Network. Call Number Y 3.W 89/2:43 F 317/ser.12/no.48
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed in accordance with U. S. copyright laws.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- United States. Veterans Administration -- Archives
- Archives -- Wisconsin -- Catalogs
- Wisconsin -- History -- Sources -- Bibliography
- Madison: Historical Records Survey
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.