of this page
of entire item
Note from James P. Baker, M.D., Medical Director, Greenbrier Clinic, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia, to Fred and Edith Rankin, accompanying notes written on the backs of eight menus from a Greenbrier Clinic Medical Advisory Council event held on March 14, 1952
- March 16, 1952
- Rankin, Fred W. (Fred Wharton), 1886-.
- Fred W. Rankin, M.D. Scrapbooks | collection guide | more from this collection
- Cubit feet ? 7 boxes This collection comprises six scrapbooks (plus one box of miscellaneous items) of letters, newsclippings, and photographs documenting major milestones in the career of Lexinngton, Kentucky surgeon Fred W. Rankin, M.D.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence –– Rankin, Fred W. (Fred Wharton), 1886-
- American Medical Association
- Military Medicine –– History –– United States
- American Surgical Association
- American College of Surgeons
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.