Letter from M. Clinton Foshee, M.D., Grand Rapids, Michigan, to Fred W. Rankin, M.D., congratulating him on his election as Presdient-Elect of the American Medical Association, and asking for information about purchasing "some fine five-gaited saddle horses, or mares" in Lexington, Kentucky
- June 17, 1941
- Rankin, Fred W. (Fred Wharton), 1886-.
- Cubit feet ? 7 boxes This collection comprises six scrapbooks (plus one box of miscellaneous items) of letters, newsclippings, and photographs documenting major milestones in the career of Lexinngton, Kentucky surgeon Fred W. Rankin, M.D.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence –– Rankin, Fred W. (Fred Wharton), 1886-
- American Medical Association
- Military Medicine –– History –– United States
- American Surgical Association
- American College of Surgeons
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.