of this page
of entire item
- 1898 June 27-1916 June 24
- Jessamine County (Ky.) Fiscal Court.
- Jessamine County Fiscal Court record book | collection guide | more from this collection
- 0.13 Cubic Feet 1 item The Jessamine County Fiscal Court record book (dated 1898-1916; 0.13 cubic feet; 1 item) is a bound book of Bonds of Turnpike Contractors that records the bonds issued by Jessamine County to various businessmen for the laying of rock for roadways.
You may come across language in UK Libraries Special Collections Research Center collections and online resources that you find harmful or offensive. SCRC collects materials from different cultures and time periods to preserve and make available the historical record. These materials document the time period when they were created and the view of their creator. As a result, some may demonstrate racist and offensive views that do not reflect the values of UK Libraries.
If you find description with problematic language that you think SCRC should review, please contact us at SCRC@uky.edu.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Roads -- Design and construction -- Kentucky.
- Court records -- Kentucky -- Jessamine County.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.