- Withers family, Lexington, Ky..
- 5.64 Cubic feet 15 boxes The William T. Withers family papers (dated 1833-1960, bulk 1833-1928; 5.65 cubic feet; 15 boxes) comprise correspondence, legal documents, financial papers, mission and church papers, journals, ledgers and account books, play bills, pamphlets, newspaper clippings, and horse pedigrees that document the Withers' family personal, financial, legal, and business matters as well as that of the Kentucky University.
- This digital resource may be freely searched and displayed. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Physical rights are retained by the owning repository. Copyright is retained in accordance with U. S. copyright laws. For information about permissions to reproduce or publish, contact the Special Collections Research Center.
Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Animal pedigrees.
- Education, Higher--Kentucky--Lexington
- Families--Kentucky--History--19th century.
- Family archives--Kentucky--Lexington.
- Harness racing--Kentucky.
- Horse breeders--Kentucky.
- Horse farms--Kentucky.
- Horse industry--Kentucky--History--19th century.
- Horse racing--Kentucky--Lexington.
- Horsemen and horsewomen--Kentucky
- Lexington (Ky.)--History
- Plantation life--Mississippi.
- Practice of law--Mississippi.
- Race horses.
- Standardbred horse--Breeding--Kentucky
- State universities and colleges
- Universities and colleges--Administration--Kentucky.
- Universities and colleges--Faculty.
- Universities and colleges--Kentucky--Finance.
- Universities and colleges--Kentucky--Lexington
- Women in church work--Kentucky.
- University of Kentucky
XML Collection Guide
The text may or may not be an accurate representation of the original.