Richard Beale Letter 1798
- Richard Beale Letter 1798
- Beale, Richard
- 1 item (4 p.); 32 cm
- Land titles--Kentucky--Woodford County
- Taylor, William Berry, 1765-1836
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Single item collection consisting of a letter dated Nov. 29, 1798. The letter was written to William Taylor of Shelby County, Kentucky, by Richard E. Beale of Faquire County, Virginia. Beale's letter primarily deals with land transactions. He first discusses an inaccurate boundary line that had been corrected by another survey. He also asks Taylor to serve as his power of attorney in selling land he owned in Woodford County, Kentucky. Beale also mentions the good health the Taylor family was enjoying.
- County: Woodford Co., Ky
- Arrangement: Correspondence is arranged chronologically.