David Morton Collection,1818-1855
- David Morton Collection,1818-1855
- Morton, David, 1833-1898
- 4 items
- Helm, Benjamin Hardin, 1830-1863.
- Courthouses-- Kentucky-- Mercer County-- History-- 19th century.
- Courthouses-- Kentucky-- Mercer County-- History-- Sources.
- Cholera-- Kentucky-- Russellville-- History-- 19th century.
- Cholera-- Kentucky-- Russellville-- History-- Sources.
- Kentucky.-- Militia.-- Regiment, 23rd-- History-- Sources.
- Russellville (Ky.)-- Maps.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Minister of Russellville, Ky. Include specifications for building the Mercer County courthouse, ca. 1818; a list of those who had cholera in Russellville in 1835; a plan of Russellville; and military commissions