St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Hickman, Ky) Records,1911-1928
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Hickman, Ky) Records,1911-1928
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Hickman, Ky
- 1 v.
- Episcopal Church-- Kentucky-- Hickman-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Intermittent record book started in 1911 by the Reverend Henry J. Geiger. It contains church minutes, members, baptisms, confirmations, etc., Bible texts used, and abstracts of records, 1893-1902, dating from the founding of the church in 1843 by the Reverend N. N. Cowgill. Geiger wrote down the abstracts for a proposed history of St. Paul's Parish