Alexander and James Parker Receipt,1790
- Alexander and James Parker Receipt,1790
- Parker, Alexander
- 1 item
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:Eric Weig
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This receipt, dated January 19, 1790 and signed by the Parkers, credited W. Leach with a hide valued at "17/6." The receipt was issued in Lexington
- A note on the reverse side of the backing copies provenance information from a scrapbook in which the receipt was formerly mounted, identifies Alexander Parker as the grandfather of A.P. Crittenden. Crittenden is described as the man "whom L.D. Fair shot in California."
- Variant Name: W. Leach. Receipt.
- Creator's Occupation: Traders
- County: Fayette