Presbyterian Church of Nicholasville Records,1866-1867
- Presbyterian Church of Nicholasville Records,1866-1867
- Presbyterian Church of Nicholasville (Nicholasville, Ky)
- 1 v.
- Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).-- Presbytery of West Lexington-- History-- Sources.
- Presbyterian Church-- Kentucky-- Danville-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Records of the Presbyterian Church of Nicholasville, Ky., consisting of the memorial of Mrs. Thomas K. Letcher and sixteen others of the Presbytery of West Lexington, dated Nicholasville, 19 Nov. 1866, praying that they be recognized as the church and congregation of the Presbyterian Church of Nicholasville; extract from the minutes of the West Lexington Presbytery, declaring that Letcher and the others are so recognized and directing that an election of elders be held; and minutes of a session held at the house of the Reverend J. K. Lyle, Lexington, Ky., 3 Apr. 1867, ordering that the memorial and judgement be recorded