Ailsey Humphries Pension Papers, March 26, 1844
- Ailsey Humphries Pension Papers, March 26, 1844
- Humphries, Ailsey, b. ca. 1756
- 2 items
- Military pensions -- Kentucky -- Fleming County -- 19th century
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This collection consists of a document, dated March 26, 1844, certifying that Ailsey Humphries is the widow of Samuel Humphries and is entitled to his Revolutionary War pension. The document was filed in Fleming County (Kentucky) Court.
- Also included is an undated, typed copy of instructions for applying for a pension.
- Arrangement: Chronological