Southern Appalachian Studies Industrialization Papers,1958-1959
- Southern Appalachian Studies Industrialization Papers,1958-1959
- Southern Appalachian Studies
- .4 lin. ft.
- Appalachia -- Business
- Development of Manufacturing in the Southern Appalachian Region (manuscript)
- Appalachia -- Industrialization
- Appalachia -- Manufacturing
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These manuscript papers, reports, correspondence, and newsclippings relate to Southern Appalachian Studies research on Appalachian industrialization.
- Included are a manuscript draft of "The Development of Manufacturing in the Southern Appalachian Region" by Charles L. Quittemeyer and Lorin A. Thompson used in THE SOUTHERN APPALACHIAN REGION: A SURVEY; a draft of a paper by SAS researcher Harold A. Gibbard; correspondence relating to both of these studies; and miscellaneous clippings.
- Folder list; unpublished inventory/register.