William J. Hutchins Writings,1921-1956 (bulk 1921-1939)
- William J. Hutchins Writings,1921-1956 (bulk 1921-1939)
- Hutchins, William J.
- 1.2 lin. ft.
- Appalachia -- Description and travel
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- Materials consist of clippings or printed copies of Hutchins's addresses, articles, and sermons.
- Included are clippings of baccalaureate sermons (1921 - 1939) which were apparently transcribed from local newspaper accounts. Carbon copies and fragmentary handwritten copies of accounts of Hutchins's tours through various eastern Kentucky counties during the 1920s and 1930s are also included.
- Folder list; unpublished guide.