Benjamin Coon Ciphering Book, 1821
- Benjamin Coon Ciphering Book, 1821
- Coon, Benjamin
- 1 item; 33 cm.
- Copybooks--Kentucky--Oldham County
- Education--Kentucky--19th Century
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Single item collection containing the cipering book of Benjamin Coon. The school book consisted of arithmetic rules with examples. There are newspaper clippings pasted on to the inside cover of the book.
- Provenance: Reuben Thorton Taylor; LaGrange, Ky., gift; 1927
- County: Oldham