Wood & Son General Merchandise Ledger, 1913
- Wood & Son General Merchandise Ledger, 1913
- Wood & Son Company, Middletown, Kentucky
- 1 item, 280 p.; 32 cm.
- Bonds--Frankfort, KY
- Loans--Frankfort, KY
- Teacher (Ship)
- Crittenden, John J. (John Jordan), 1786-1863
- Messrs. J. Jeffery and Company
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Single item collection consisting of the general merchandise ledger maintained by Wood & Son, located in Middletown, Kentucky, which was owned by William Harlan Wood. The ledger includes an alphabetical index with pages devoted to indivdual customers.
- Provenance: Source unknown; gift; 1983.