William Goebel Assassination Records, 1900
- William Goebel Assassination Records, 1900
- Goebel, William, 1856-1900
- 16 v.
- Assassination-- Investigation-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Culton, W. H.
- Franklin, R. B.
- Governors-- Kentucky-- History-- Sources.
- Garnett, Ripley Duncan.
- Howard, Berry.
- Howard, James.
- Howard, James B.
- Powers, Caleb, 1869-1932.
- Youtsey, Henry.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Kentucky lawyer, politician and governor. Records include a general index to witnesses in all cases growing out of the assassination of William Goebel, prepared by Clarence E. Walker; and official stenographic reports of trials connected with the assassination of Goebel. The records also include the Commonwealth of Kentucky's cases against Caleb Powers, Henry Youtsey, W. H. Culton, Berry Howard, James Howard, James B. Howard, Garnett D. Ripley, and speeches made by Caleb Powers and the Honorable R. B. Franklin