Appalachian Volunteers, Education and Consultants' Reports,1965-1968
- Appalachian Volunteers, Education and Consultants' Reports,1965-1968
- .8 lin. ft.
- Organizations, social service -- Council of the Southern Mountains
- Appalachia -- Community development
- War on Poverty
- Appalachia -- Social action
- Appalachia -- Federal funding
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: staff; machine-readable finding aid created by:M. Plarr
- Berea College
- Scope and Content
- These are on both specific and overall Appalachian Volunteers programs. Also present is correspondence relating to evaluators and individual reports.
- Included are reports by the following consultants: J. Hoge T. Sutherland (1965), J. McVicker Hunt (1965), C. L. Shedd (1965), Robert Coles (1965 - 1967), Alan Zuckerman (1967), and Philip Bradley (1966 - 1968).
- Unpublished inventory/register.