Edward Bertrand Finck Papers,1887-1923
- Edward Bertrand Finck Papers,1887-1923
- Finck, Edward Bertrand, 1870-1931
- 0.33 cubic ft.
- Authors, American-- Kentucky-- Correspondence.
- Allen, James Lane, 1849-1925-- Correspondence.
- Gibson, Robert E. Lee, 1863-1917-- Correspondence.
- Rice, Alice Caldwell Hegan, 1870-1942-- Correspondence.
- Rice, Cale Young, 1872-1943-- Correspondence.
- Teasdale, Sara, 1884-1933-- Correspondence.
- Van Dyke, Henry, 1852-1933-- Correspondence.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Lawyer and author of Louisville, Kentucky. Papers consist of correspondence, 1896-1923; newspaper clippings, 1914-1915; photographs; and verse. The correspondence primarily consists of letters of thanks from people who received Finck's works. Correspondents include James Lane Allen, Sara Teasdale Filsinger, Robert E. Lee Gibson, Alice Hegan Rice, Cale Young Rice and Henry Van Dyke