Young Men's Christian Association (Louisville, Ky.) Records,1859-1950
- Young Men's Christian Association (Louisville, Ky.) Records,1859-1950
- Young Men's Christian Association (Louisville, Ky)
- 1 cubic ft.
- Religious institutions-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- Archives.
- Sunday schools-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Records of the Louisville branch of the YMCA. Included are a constitution, 1866; charter (typed copy), 1867; amended and substituted articles of incorporation, 1950; letterbook, 10 July 1873 to 15 Aug. 1874, of James F. Huber, secretary, Sunday School conventions; four minute books, 1859-1907; and two scrapbooks of newspaper clippings, 1881-1885 and 1887-1899