James Finnie Letter of Obligation,1813
- James Finnie Letter of Obligation,1813
- Finnie, James
- 1 item (2 leaves); 26 cm.
- Land titles--Registration and transfer--Kentucky
- Taylor, William
- Finnie, Elijah
- Finding Aid Author
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This single item collection consists of a court document transferring a tract of land from James Finnie, to William S. Taylor. The document is dated march 24, 1813. The land was recovered in general court and the court of appeals, in the name of Hancock Taylor, deceased. Interest in the land was assigned to Finnie, who transferred it to Taylor. Witnesses to this document include Elijah Finnie.
- Arrangement: Chronological