Young Ewing Allison Miscellaneous Papers,1910-1927
- Young Ewing Allison Miscellaneous Papers,1910-1927
- Allison, Young Ewing, 1853-1932
- 7 items
- Edwards, John.
- O. Stamper.
- Thruston, S. Ballard.
- Thruston, R. C. Ballard.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Arrangement: Chronological.
- Writer, editor, poet, and insurance executive of Louisville, Kentucky. Papers include four letters written in January, 1917 between Allison and R.C. Ballard Thruston, his brother, S. Ballard Thruston, and his secretary O. Stamper concerinin John Edwards of the Haden-Edwards Family; a photocopy of Allison's 24 July 1910 letter to a friend describing a visit to his childhood home in Henderson; and letters dated 14 and 22 March 1917 suggesting the creation of a preliminary divorce court