James Rudd Miscellaneous Papers,1813-1910
- James Rudd Miscellaneous Papers,1813-1910
- Rudd, James, 1789-1867
- 90 items
- Amiss Family.
- Geiger Family.
- Hughes, Rosanna, ca. 1793-1891.
- Hughes Family.
- Vance, William R., 1806-1885?
- Kentucky.-- State Guard-- History-- Sources.
- Real property-- Kentucky-- Louisville-- History-- Sources.
- Finding Aid Author
- Processed by: Processed by; machine-readable finding aid created by:Encoded by
- The Filson Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- Louisville businessman. Papers chiefly of legal documents (deeds, leases, quit claims), financial papers (promissory notes, receipts, etc.), and a few letters. The deeds deal mainly with Louisville property on streets such as Water, Main, Market, Jefferson, Green and cross streets from Floyd to Eighth