Judge Milton Jameson Durham Biographical Sketch, ca.1911
- Judge Milton Jameson Durham Biographical Sketch, ca.1911
- Durham, Milton Jameson, 1824-1911
- 1 c.f.
- Baker, James Henry -- Manuscripts
- Durham, Milton Jameson
- Judges -- Kentucky -- Boyle County
- Finding Aid Author
- Archives Staff
- Kentucky Historical Society
- Scope and Content
- This is a handwritten, unpublished ten-page biographical sketch of Judge Durham written by James Henry Baker (1835-1912). Judge Durham was a native of Boyle County and lived there and in Lexington most of his life.
- A letter pertaining to the provenance of this manuscript is also included.
- Arrangement: Original order
- Creator's Occupation: U.S. Congressman, circuit court judge, attorney
- County: Boyle; Fayette